- Attractive salary packaging.
- Close knit team.
- Supportive culture.
About the company:
This Childcare Centre in Wendouree (short distance from Ballarat) is committed to providing high quality service and care for every child and their family. Their philosophy centres around passion for early childhood education and striving for excellence in care.
About the role:
- Develop and lead the delivery of high quality educational programs which meet frameworks and legislation
- Oversee the development and implementation of the transition to school plan
- Set goals for meeting learning outcomes
- Coach and mentor Educators to teach in line with National Quality Framework guidelines and standards
- Be a role model and guide Educators in establishing warm and responsive relationships with children and their families
Skills & experience:
- Diploma in Children’s Services or Early Childhood Teaching qualification
- First Aid with asthma and anaphylaxis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Ability to build strong relationships with children, families, and staff
Culture & benefits:
This Centre promotes an encouraging environment and believes in providing staff with ongoing support and development. You will have the opportunity to voice your ideas and action them in a supportive space. On offer is ongoing professional development and attractive salary packaging.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Penelope Debrowski
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.