- Multiple roles, part-time and full-time.
- Above award wages.
- Brand new state of the art Centre.
About the company:
Alive Catholic Early Learning is a place where children can explore, relate, learn, grow and develop with other children in a caring and safe environment. With a Catholic ethos, Alive Catholic Early Learning believes in fostering children’s autonomy and independence through creative individual play and learning spaces. They combine an in-depth understanding of human development together with a responsiveness to human needs, so every child has the opportunity to become their own version of remarkable.
About the role:
This brand new architecturally designed centre is opening in January 2020. Alive Catholic Early Learning are seeking both full time and part time Diploma Educators to join their growing team. Reporting into the vibrant and passionate Director, you will be empowered to be a strong and nurturing Educator with a can-do attitude. Your calm manner and ability to form respectful relationships with young children and their families will be essential in this role, as will your initiative and ability to collaborate and create strong relationships with your peers and the wider community.
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience within an early childhood environment
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current DCSI child clearance, working with children check, First Aid (including asthma and anaphylaxis) and current RAN certificate
- Proven experience working within a team environment
- A strong understanding of the EYLF and NQF
- Ability to use initiative and leadership skills a variety of situations
Culture & benefits:
With children as the heart of its operations, you will have the opportunity to help shape the centre as it grows and be a crucial part of its success once their doors are opened. Working alongside passionate and inspiring educators and management, you will grow together as a team and be encouraged to voice your ideas and put them into action. This is an opportunity to make your mark in a beautiful new centre and nurture your career, so apply today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Penelope Debrowski
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.