- Hindmarsh location.
- Full time 6 month maternity leave contract.
- Close knit and supportive team environment.
About the company:
This well established organisation has been at the forefront of automotive and hunting lighting for over 35 years, and are trusted by Australians on the roads and in the bush. This innovative and forward thinking organisation stay ahead of the curve using a state-of-the-art research, development and engineering team, and has been Australia’s performance lighting brand of choice for over 30 years.
About the role:
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be working with a small Quality Team to assist in managing documentation on the internet through SharePoint. This will include creating and designing document templates, formatting documents to required specifications, management of electronic document systems and maintaining accurate records. The role will also include general administration support to the Quality Team, supporting the Manager with internal and external audits, and assisting with the review of relevant operating procedures.
Skills & experience:
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with electronic record systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically SharePoint and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet conflicting deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Experience with Access databases and Adobe Acrobat desired
- Satisfactory Police Clearance upon employment, no older than 6 months
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entrée Recruitment takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. In addition, we offer competitive pay rates, Temporary Team Rewards and Temporary Staff Member of the Quarter programs.