- Immediate start in gorgeous, modern Hindmarsh offices.
- Multiple positions, 3 month assignment with potential for ongoing work.
- DHS Disability or NDIS clearance essential for a start.
About the company:
Based just outside the CBD in Hindmarsh, one of South Australia’s most successful disability service providers currently have a need for multiple Data Integrity Officers, to work full time hours for 3 months. The ethics of the organisation are based around best client outcomes and a strong respect for all people, internally and externally.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Relationships and SILS Funding Specialist, in this role, you will compare data in 3 systems, performing analysis and identifying variances between the systems.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including our customers.
- Creating service agreements and other relevant documentation that reflect customers individual needs and goals
- Delivery of outstanding NDIS customer new price model transformations
Skills & experience:
- Experience in identifying, reviewing and consolidating data
- Preparing customer reconciliations and billing
- Experience in business and customer management systems
- Experience working within an NDIS or similar environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- DHS Disability Clearance/NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Experience in customer management and business systems
- High level IT and business systems
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entree takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Ruth Haren. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875 quoting reference number JO-2106-4614. To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.