CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER
|Job Title:||CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM MEMBER|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 16:29|
- Fast paced customer service team.
- Growing industry leader.
- Full-time permanent position.
About the company:
EC Carpets is a South Australian owned carpet manufacturer with its head office and factory based in Edwardstown. Established in 1963, EC Carpets has built a respected reputation in the carpet industry and is a brand of choice for designers, architects and homemakers across Australia as well as internationally. EC Carpets is passionate about delivering products that transform the spaces people live, learn and work in, which comes across in the creative and innovative flooring they produce.
Due to an internal promotion, EC Carpets is now seeking a Customer Service superstar to join their fast-paced team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer support and build customer loyalty and sales. You will be responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are processed in accordance with schedules and are delivered on time. Working together to support the sales team, you will embrace and uphold the company vision and values, ensuring that current business relationships are maintained and enhanced.
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Making outbound calls during telemarketing campaigns
- Inputting and management of orders
- Stock checking
- Tracking orders
- Liaising between sales and production teams
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- High level time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills
Culture & benefits:
Based in a modern office alongside its factory, EC Carpets upholds a contemporary workplace culture with an environment of transparency, honesty, humility and respect for others. This is reflected through regular team training and accessible management. With a commitment to supporting continual self-learning and team cohesiveness, this is an opportunity to build a long-term foundation within this outstanding culture.