Customer Service / Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Sales Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 09:29|
- Full time, permanent position in easy access location.
- Opportunities for career advancement and new challenges.
- Respected brand & team-based company culture.
About the company:
Rowater Australia, based in Forestville, is a South Australian company committed to providing cost effective solutions to clients. For more than three decades, Rowater has been designing and manufacturing a range of world class, competitively priced Australian made water filtration, desalination and membrane purification systems. They also specialise in producing packaged water products for commercial and domestic applications and are market leaders in medical grade water production.
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic Customer Service / Sales Administrator to play a pivotal role within their successful team.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a frontline position with diverse duties focusing on providing excellent customer support and building customer loyalty and sales. You will be responsible for coordinating the sales and distribution of packaged products and act as a central point of contact between customers and internal staff.
- Answer phone and email enquiries
- Input and manage orders
- Receipt of payments
- Schedule and reconcile deliveries
- Client communication including newsletter and mail distribution
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a dual customer service / administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, team-oriented approach to working
- Ability to learn the Rowater products
- High level time and priority management
- Advanced computer skills, including experience with databases
- A creative flair to assist with marketing would also be highly desirable.
Culture & benefits:
This is a great opportunity to join a South Australian success story. With a friendly, family culture, access to great drinking water (of course) and shared values of integrity, honesty and commitment – this is an organisation where you are encouraged to think outside the box and work together to achieve success. Easy access location, just 10 minutes from the CBD.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8804