Customer Service / Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service / Sales Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Renae Sullivan|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 15:47|
- Join a fun and fast paced customer service team.
- Growing industry leader with outstanding reputation.
- Full-time permanent position in modern office environment.
About the company:
EC Carpets is a South Australian owned carpet manufacturer with its head office and factory based in Edwardstown. Established in 1963, EC Carpets has built a respected reputation in the carpet industry and is a brand of choice for designers, architects and homemakers across Australia as well as internationally. EC Carpets is passionate about delivering products that transform the spaces people live, learn and work in, which comes across in the creative and innovative flooring they produce.
Due to continued success and growth, EC Carpets is seeking a Customer Service superstar to join their fast-paced team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is a pivotal administrative role ensuring the provision of first-rate customer support. Working closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all customer orders are processed in a timely fashion and that deliveries are made on time. Committed to establishing quality customer relationships, you will embrace and uphold the company vision and values and be recognised as a key contributor.
- Answering phone and email enquiries
- Inputting and management of orders
- Stock checking
- Tracking orders
- Liaising between sales and production teams
Skills & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- High level time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate computer skills
Culture & benefits:
Based in a modern office alongside its factory, EC Carpets upholds a contemporary workplace culture with an environment of transparency, honesty, humility and respect for others. This is reflected through regular team training and accessible management. With a commitment to supporting continual self-learning and team cohesiveness, this is an opportunity to build a long-term foundation within this outstanding culture.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan, Entree Recruitment
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.