Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Contact Name:||Jemimah Hoad|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2021 14:59|
- Contribute to a valued not-for-profit organisation.
- Part time, 4 month assignment.
- Torrensville location.
About the company:
This not-for-profit organisation creates opportunities for people living with a disability using real work, training and skills programs. Their mission is to create a community where people with a disability are valued and productive contributors to the community.
About the role:
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will be responsible for generating a surplus in the fundraising department by achieving KPI’s on all call types. The role is 16 hours a week with 4 hour days from Monday to Thursday. Shift times are 11:30am-3:30pm and 3:30pm-7:30pm.
- Outbound calls to engage customers and build rapport while achieving KPI’s
- Using appropriate scripts and directing the flow of conversation
- Resolving customer queries and close sales with inbound calls
- Maintaining the customer database with accurate and timely updates
- Completing credit card payments
- Daily follow-ups and ownership of queries relating to donations
- Other duties as directed by the Team Manager
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience in a sales or promotions role, preferably in a call centre environment
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Exceptional customer service and influencing skills
- Professional and positive manner when managing lost sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with high level communication and organisation skills
- Resilience and agility in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Current National Police Clearance
Culture & benefits
Make a difference in this highly respected not-for-profit organisation using your outstanding customer service skills. Enjoy work life balance in this part time position in a supportive and positive work environment.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Jemimah Hoad
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's