- Full time, permanent position.
- Multi-faceted role.
- City fringe location.
About the company:
FinSec is a financial planning and advisory firm that has been assisting South Australians with their financial advice requirements for over thirty years. Specialising in Self Managed Super Funds, UK Pension Transfers, Risk Management and Wealth Creation, this team of financial professionals provide quality advice and service to their well-established clients. Due to continued growth, an opportunity is now presenting for a Corporate Receptionist and Administration Officer to join their close-knit team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Admin & Finance Manager and the Head of Advice Operations & Client Engagement, you will enjoy a diverse and varied position, being the face of the organisation while providing administrative support to the team. A master of multiple priorities, your duties will include answering and directing telephone enquiries, workflow management, entering invoices into MYOB, reconciling multiple accounts, preparation of client documentation, database maintenance and client liaison. In addition, you will assist the Finance and Admin manager with general office duties including business travel arrangements and ordering supplies.
- Answering incoming calls
- Client liaison
- Workflow management
- Entering invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Accessing and preparing industry fund brokerage statements
- Correspondence and client report preparation
- Database maintenance
- Provide administrative support to the Finance & Admin Officer, Advisors & support staff
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a professional services environment
- Previous experience supporting a team
- Previous experience with the financial planning industry preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine and personalized approach to customer service
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong database management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Culture & benefits:
With strong staff retention and long standing business relationships that span over thirty years, this employer of choice boasts a progressive and positive culture which is embraced by all staff. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a growing and cohesive team where your contribution and support will be acknowledged and valued.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven quoting reference number JO-2103-4289. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8851