|Job Title:||CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATOR|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Slaven|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 09:28|
- Industry leader.
- Quality assured business.
- Car parking on site, Kent Town location.
About the company:
Complete Pest Control is an iconic family owned and operated business that has been delivering professional pest control services for over thirty years. Dedicated to providing a fast, friendly and professional service to ensure that their client’s individual needs are met, they are now looking for an experienced Construction Administrator to work within the construction sector of the business.
About the role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for receiving construction bookings/purchase orders and logging jobs for all builders. Further duties include allocating jobs with technicians, liaising with clients and builders, commercial construction contracts, preparation of daily invoices, chasing outstanding accounts, following up on quotes, tenders and scheduling construction jobs.
- Creating bookings
- Setting up commercial contracts
- Database management
- Preparation of construction invoices
- Assign jobs to Technicians
- Prepare sales and warrantee packs
- Preparing tenders and quotations
Skills & experience:
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Natural ability to build strong business relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work well within a team
Culture & benefits:
Complete Pest Control is an independent, family-owned, South Australian business who boast low staff turnover and an inclusive and supportive culture. Residing within a brand new, modern office premises with on-site parking, this represents a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-respected organisation who will assist you in further professional development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.