- Drive national awareness.
- Respected education institution.
- Convenient CBD location close to public transport.
About the company:
This respected education institution is based in the Adelaide CBD and has a longstanding reputation for inspiring innovation in its students and being a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market.
It is currently seeking a confident and hands-on Communications and Media Coordinator to contribute to the evolution of the organisation’s communications and media activities.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Communications Specialist will manage and execute innovative communication and engagement strategies to raise brand awareness, both locally and internationally. A key part of this role will be your creativity and adaptability to gather information from a diverse range of stakeholders to develop compelling communications material. With a focus on both internal and external engagement, duties will include:
- Writing current and innovative content for all marketing mediums including social media, website and digital marketing material
- Writing media releases to pitch to media both locally and interstate
- Developing positive media relationships in order to ensure success of media activity
- Attending and representing the organisation at events
- Assisting with organisation of events in regards to speakers and content
- Evolve brand awareness in the market by ensuring the brand is delivered in an innovative and dynamic way through the communication of best practice initiatives
Skills & experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with diverse audiences. A natural networker, you will enjoy representing the organisation at events, getting to know the ins and outs of the organisation and be committed to continually nurturing relationships with both external and internal stakeholders. You will be digitally savvy and have proven experience working across all digital platforms. Ideally with a journalistic background, you will understand the significance of media relations and how to cultivate successful media stories.
Culture & benefits:
This is a unique opportunity to join a respected education institution that demonstrates values of inclusion, collaboration and cultural sensitivity. An innovative leader in education, the organisation has an array of stories and activities that await to be cultivated and shared with an audience. This newly created role will see you working with a passionate and supportive team in a convenient location close to public transport.