CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER
|Job Title:||CLIENT SERVICES OFFICER|
|Contact Name:||Joanna Slaven|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 15:56|
- Full time, permanent position.
- Immediate start.
- City fringe location.
About the company:
FinSec is a financial planning and advisory firm that has been assisting South Australians with their financial advice requirements for over thirty years. Specialising in Self Managed Super Funds, UK Pension Transfers, Risk Management and Wealth Creation, this team of financial professionals provide quality advice and service to their well-established clients. Due to continued growth, an opportunity for a Client Services Officer is available for an immediate start to join their close-knit team.
About the role:
Supporting a team of Financial Advisors, you will provide excellent front-line customer service, while providing administrative support to the team. A master of multiple priorities, your duties will include workflow management, preparation of client documentation, database maintenance and client liaison. In addition, you will check documentation and lodge business as required while meeting compliance requirements. A working knowledge in direct equity administration is desirable.
- Workflow management
- File preparation
- Correspondence preparation
- Processing and implementation of all advice
- Client review management including fee disclosure and opt in requirements
- Database maintenance
- Client liaison
- Reception relief
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience within financial planning
- Previous experience supporting multiple advisors
- Sound knowledge of the financial planning industry
- A genuine and personalized approach to customer service
- Computer savvy with exposure to Xplan (or other financial planning package)
- Experience in self managed super funds
- Strong database management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Studying towards or completed RG146 accreditation (desirable)
Culture & benefits:
With strong staff retention and long standing business relationships that span over thirty years, this employer of choice boasts a progressive and positive culture which is embraced by all staff. This is a truly unique opportunity to join a growing and cohesive team.