Client Service Support Officer
|Job Title:||Client Service Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Jemimah Hoad|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2020 09:37|
- Located in the inner Southern suburbs.
- Monday to Friday 12 noon – 5pm (22.5 hours).
- 6-month maternity leave cover (temporary contract).
About the company:
Centennial Park is located in stunningly, beautiful surrounds south of the CBD at Pasadena. They provide a peaceful and reflective community space for all South Australians to commemorate their loved ones. They currently have a vacancy for a part time Client Service Support Officer to cover a maternity leave period, five days per week until the end of July 2021.
About the role:
Reporting to the Coordinator of Client Services, this position supports the team responsible for effective service delivery, client engagement and business development. This support may be in the form of:
- Administrative tasks including database management
- Monitoring customer service inbox
- Liaising between clients and stakeholders relating to products and services
- Responding to customer queries (both over the phone and via unscheduled in-person enquiries)
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns
Skills & experience:
- Sensitivity, understanding and emotional intelligence
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a sales environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Culture & benefits:
Working as an Entrée Recruitment temporary staff member, you will be engaged in this position until July 2021, with the possibility of further extension. Centennial Park has an enviable culture that is open and transparent, promoting integrity and accountability across their various teams. Additionally, you will enjoy the convenience of on-site parking in a suburban location and attractive, part-time hours.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Jemimah Hoad
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's