- Permanent position, flexible hours (minimum of 24 hours to full time).
- Attractive salary.
- CBD location.
About the company:
As a significant employer in South Australia, our client is a diverse member-based association which positively impacts the lives of its members through the development and delivery of human services related programs and offerings. With head office in the Adelaide CBD and multiple sites throughout South Australia, a challenging and rewarding opportunity is currently available to join this diverse organisation and play a critical role within the executive office.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager, Child Protection Unit, the primary objective of this position will be for the provision and maintenance of employee training and broader community education. Additionally, the successful candidate will partake in analysis and planning for the development of child safe environments through monitoring compliance, raising awareness, developing productive relationships within the community and bringing about cultural change within the organization.
- Conducting training (Child Safe Environments: Reporting Abuse and Neglect)
- Planning for the development of child-safe environments
- Contributing to the development of education programs
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing advice and guidance on the safety of children and young people
- Reviewing policies, procedures and processes
Skills & experience:
- Experience in facilitating training
- Proven ability to apply principals for the purpose of safeguarding children
- Experience in policy and procedure implementation
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to develop productive working relationships within the community
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work and psychology
Culture & benefits:
This organisation boasts an enviable culture with strong staff retention and flexibility. Located in the CBD in newly renovated offices, an attractive remuneration package will be offered in line with the skills and experience required for a role. This is a truly unique opportunity to join an established and cohesive team.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Joanna Slaven quoting reference number JO-2107-4960. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8851