- Flexible & supportive management.
- Outstanding outdoor environment.
- Centre exceeding national quality standards.
About the company:
Our client aims to provide a warm caring environment in which children are encouraged to interact and respect the needs of other children and adults. They believe in providing an educational program that caters for individual needs, respecting each child as a unique individual. The centre is family oriented, with a relaxed yet professional vibe.
About the role:
A permanent full time opportunity has become available in the centre’s 18 month – 2 year room. Our client is seeking an experienced Team Leader with a strong understanding of early childhood development, and the ability to be a part of a team and lead the curriculum within the room. Your nurturing, calm manner and ability to form respectful relationships with young children will complement your strong relationship building skills with the families within the centre. You will both support and assist your team throughout successful routines and curriculum.
- Contribute to the curriculum in line with the EYLF
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with families
- Maintain supportive relationships within your team
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children
- Provide a safe and nurturing learning environment
Skills & experience:
- Diploma of children services or working towards
- High level of understanding of the NQS and EYLF
- Current DCSI clearance, first aid (including asthma and anaphylaxis) and current RAN certificate
- Leadership skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Culture & benefits:
The opportunity to work alongside motivated, experienced and enthusiastic team members ensures you are energetic and able to focus on the children’s care and individual needs. If you believe that it is important that children are learning with laughter, then this is the time to join this vibrant centre. Our client offers both a supportive and flexible environment to all educators within their team. Work within a cohesive environment where management are fully engaged and committed to children’s learning and development.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Penelope Debrowski quoting reference number JO-2106-4587. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8876. Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.