- Attractive salary packaging.
- Close knit team.
- Supportive culture.
About the company:
This Childcare Centre in the north eastern foothills of Adelaide is committed to providing high quality service and care for every child and their family. Their philosophy centres around passion for early childhood education and striving for excellence in care.
About the role:
- Be empowered to run an efficient and smooth operation
- Put children and parents first where we take the time to greet everyone and ensure they have the best possible experience
- Recruit, motivate and inspire a team of passionate Educators to best practice
- Oversee and guide the highest quality of classroom curriculum and pedagogical documentation
- Ensure immaculate Centre presentation within the internal and external play spaces
- Understand and interpret the relevant industry regulations and legislation, including the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework/My Time our Place
- Build and engage with local communities, creating strong ties and relationships with the community and surrounding networks.
Skills & experience:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- A valid Working with Children Check
- Supervisor Certificate
- Strong understanding of Regulation/Legislation, plus Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) essential
- Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Hands-on experience running a large Centre (over 100 places), including effective rostering and wage control, and guiding a large team's performance
- The ability to stay calm and considered in the face of anything
- Strong team leadership abilities with experience leading, inspiring and developing a team of professional educators
- Relationships focus
- A keen interest and strong skills in the commercials of a medium-sized centre
- Strong knowledge of computer skills including Qikkids, CCMS, ISS.
Culture & benefits:
This Centre promotes an encouraging environment and believes in providing staff with ongoing support and development. You will have the opportunity to voice your ideas and action them in a supportive space. On offer is ongoing professional development and attractive salary packaging including an achievable Incentive Scheme.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Ruth Haren quoting reference number JO-2106-4882. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8875 Email: Please click the 'Apply' button.