- Vibrant and innovative recruitment firm.
- Newly created role - play a key role in an expanding business.
- Opportunity for growth and progression.
About the Company:
Entrée Recruitment is Adelaide's leading recruitment agency, established in 2001, dedicated to finding the best talent for temporary and permanent jobs. We balance innovation and personal service to help grow businesses and advance careers. Providing a next generation recruitment service, our staff work quickly and proactively, utilising digital and video marketing, to reach passive jobseekers and source top talent. It is our innovation, customer service practices, and employee engagement initiatives that differentiate Entrée Recruitment from competitors and establish us as an employer of choice within Adelaide. As a result of continued and rapid growth, we are now seeking to engage a Candidate Experience Manager to join our high performing team.
About the role:
Entrée Recruitment has been shortlisted for national awards celebrating excellence in candidate experience for three years running. The Candidate Experience Manager will work to continue these achievements and practices, as well as furthering our offerings for job seekers and our temporary team. You will create an amazing candidate experience by providing touch points throughout the recruitment process and continually review and implement innovative processes to ensure yourself and the business are providing exceptional service to our candidates. You will also interview talent and place candidates into jobs, develop relationships with current and potential candidates and develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals.
- Screen resumes
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
- Reference checks
- Assist with job briefs in consultants’ absence
- Brief candidates on both temporary and permanent positions
- Fill both temporary and permanent vacancies
- Contact all active and working candidates on a regular basis and establish and maintain working relationships
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Use Social media platforms and professional networks to connect with potential candidates
- Devise candidate sourcing strategies
- Champion database and job board sourcing techniques and processes
- Advise on rates, salaries and relevant awards
- Provide career advice, counseling and performance management
- Write advertising copy
- Forecast future employer hiring needs and perform regular analysis
- Run candidate engagement workshops
- Implement strategies for continually improving the candidate experience
- Adhoc project work in relation to enhancing the candidate experience
- Plan and host temporary staff functions
Skills & experience:
A challenging role, your day will be full of strict deadlines, telephone and email requests, continuous sourcing of talent and meeting with potential candidates. This role requires a proactive and motivated individual who thrives in a corporate and fast paced environment, is committed to customer service excellence and has a thorough understanding of the candidate journey. You will be able to build rapport immediately and foster long term relationships and have the intuition to make honest and accurate assessments on candidate suitability. You will also be able to work to tight deadlines, think outside the square and excel working under pressure. It is desirable you have worked within a similar role within agency or internal recruitment/human resources.
Culture & benefits:
Entrée Recruitment was shortlisted for Recruitment International’s Best Small Recruitment Company to Work For in 2019, and we are proud to boast a seven-year retention rate within our consulting team. Employment at Entrée Recruitment does not just offer a job; it cultivates a career. We place importance on inclusivity practices and foster diversity of thinking through the collaboration of ideas. A successful Entrée Recruitment employee is hardworking, team-focused and appreciates a laugh! With a commitment to charity that includes the offering of Community Leave, rewards for outstanding performance, and the promotion of healthy lifestyle choices including the offering of quarterly Recharge Days, Entrée Recruitment provides a superior team culture and environment.