|Job Title:||Business Manager|
|Contact Name:||Penny Debrowski|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2020 10:33|
- Inner southern location.
- $70K-80K plus super.
- Lead & drive changes & improvement.
About the company:
This registered training organisation has been in operation for over 15 years and is well regarded due to their extensive experience in the delivery of vocational training to participants from diverse backgrounds. With strong ties to the hospitality industry, they also provide training in business administration, leadership, management and aged and disability care.
About the role:
Reporting to the Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the daily business operations and work towards achieving financial targets and drive continuous improvement. The organisation is rapidly growing and looking at expanding to an additional site in the next 12 months. Demonstrating a strong leadership ability, you will have a small team reporting to you on a daily basis as you mentor, develop and monitor workflow between the team.
Ideally you will have experience within a Registered Training Organisation and strong system experience to recommend and implement systems and procedures. A natural leader, you engage and motivate the administration team to ensure all KPI’s are met and business is continuing to grow.
- You will contribute to the achievement of annual budget and student enrolment numbers by maximising profitability whilst delivering quality training outcomes for all students
- Market courses to industry by presenting to potential clients via direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Manage projects in line with the contract requirements to ensure key dates and targets are achieved including reporting requirements to funding body and management
- Managing business plans, coordinate meetings and delegating tasks to maximise outcomes including overseeing recruitment of participants to ensure programs commence as scheduled and maximise program numbers
- Manage staff (employee and trainer) compliance qualifications and employment records
- Prepare regular program reports and other status reports and assist in the completion of acquittal reporting
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Lead by example in all aspects of work – personal presentation, attitude, positive outlook, customer care, ambition, use of work time and professionalism
The role is working 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and is a full time permanent position.
Culture & benefits:
Be a part of this relaxed and liberal work environment and collaborate with passionate and experienced staff to make a difference to this growing South Australian business.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Penelope Debrowski by clicking the 'Apply' button. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8876.