Business Data Officer – Technology Support
|Job Title:||Business Data Officer – Technology Support|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 16:09|
- Clarence Gardens, south of Adelaide CBD.
- High tech environment.
- Progressive culture.
About the company:
GreenLife Group (GLG) are a market leader in their field, providing property maintenance services throughout Australia. The company serves clients including government bodies, utilities, property developers and aged care providers. GLG now seek to appoint a Business Data Officer to support the internal clients with technologies, at a national level, based at Clarence Gardens.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Business Data Officer is primarily responsible for the maintenance of GLG’s bespoke web application, data entry and support to internal clients and external clients with data related issues. The role necessarily operates with a high level of autonomy and will require the Data Officer to analyze future and current problems and develop solutions.
- Updating and configuring GLG’s applications (apps) and portals
- Assistance to the CTO to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Support the roll-out of new contracts
- Internal client support; face to face; email or telephone
- External client support; email or telephone
- Administer client and intranet portal updates and maintenance
- Support mapping, conversion, validation and reporting of data extracts from business systems
- Assist with product development and upgrades
- Manipulate and upload data to the portals
- Occasional weekend and evening work
- Ad hoc technical project collaboration
Skills & experience:
Applications are encouraged from inquisitive, technology savvy candidates who display excellence in both verbal and written communication. The successful candidate will have abilities in managing multiple work flows and also the skill and confidence to negotiate timelines. Advanced MS Excel, strengths in all commonly used software and the confidence to quickly adapt to new technologies are essential. Experience with high volume, time critical operations would be highly regarded and a proactive, positive attitude is best fit for the GLG culture.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the dynamic and extremely progressive nature of this organisation. As well as a truly positive and supportive business culture, benefits of this role include onsite parking, tools of trade and the exposure to new and emerging technologies. The opportunities to learn and grow are only limited by your capabilities and desire. If new software and data management are your strengths and you have a passion for delivering exceptional results; APPLY TODAY to gain stability and growth.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Samara Dela Roza quoting reference number JO-2101-4040. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8834.