- Permanent full time position.
- Generous salary packaging available.
- Supportive not-for-profit organisation.
About the company:
Located 15 minutes from the CBD, this community services organisation has a longstanding reputation for providing valuable support to its clients.
About the role:
As Business Analyst, you will join a fast paced ICT team and undertake diverse duties to support business improvement. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to analyse current processes, map future requirements and prioritise improvement projects across the business.
Utilising your perceptive analytical skills, you will be able to identify opportunities for process improvement with ease as well as collaborate with the project team and business to design future procedures. You will be responsible for project managing the design, documentation, testing and implementation of change initiatives. Identifying and designing innovative solutions that meet business needs comes naturally to you and you are comfortable developing process design documentation for new systems.
Skills & experience:
- Tertiary qualification in IT or a related discipline
- Proven ability to effectively facilitate business process analysis which results in business solutions that meet organisation needs
- Sound knowledge of business process modelling and improvement techniques, including identifying requirements, writing specifications, analysis and design within an information system environment
- High level communication skills, including the ability to prepare complex reports
- Proven ability to apply project management methodologies to ensure project deliverables are attained within project timetables
- Ability to manage and coordinate work within a multi-disciplinary team
Culture & benefits:
On offer is a flexible environment where staff enjoy taking ownership of their roles and pride themselves on caring for clients as you would care for your own family. Generous salary packaging, ongoing professional development and training, and a friendly and inclusive team are on offer.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Renae Sullivan
Email: Please click the 'Apply' button .