- Clarence Gardens location.
- Stability within a growing business.
- Great team with progressive culture & high-tech environment.
About the company:
GreenLife Group (GLG) are a market leader in their field, providing property maintenance services throughout Australia. The company serves clients including government bodies, utilities, property developers and aged care providers. GLG has over four hundred employees nationally.
About the role:
Based at the Clarence Gardens office and reporting to the Finance Manager (FM), the Finance Officer will play a pivotal role in the company’s Business Services Team. This position is responsible for the end to end management of the Accounts Payable (AP) function. The AP process is already automated, so this role is about a lot more than simply processing and paying creditors.
- End to end management of AP including management of invoice workflow in automated AP system
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of fuel bills, GPS devices and phone/tech bills
- Data reconciliation and regular distribution to State Managers
- Management of subcontractor register and Business Services ticketing system
- Internal and external liaison
- Review, audit and reporting on multiple areas such as fuel consumption and PO ageing
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills & experience:
Recent success in a busy role with relevant responsibilities such as complete AP oversight, reconciliations, auditing, and investigations will support your success with GLG. You are systems savvy and competent with MS Excel.
Culture & benefits:
The successful candidate will embrace the dynamic, progressive, and industrious nature of this organisation. The opportunities to learn and grow are only limited by your capabilities and desire. If you are a confident communicator seeking a finance role to own; APPLY TODAY to gain stability and growth.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Ruth Haren quoting reference number JO-2106-4601. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 08 8100 8875.