|Job Title:||AR Officer|
|Contact Name:||Samara Dela Roza|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 14:36|
- NPC and DHS Disabilities Services Employment checks essential.
- Brighton, SA.
- Potential for further assignments though Entrée.
About the company:
Operating as a not for profit organisation, this Entrée client is an innovative, and progressive organisation supporting people with a disability. Based in Brighton and within walking distance of the beach, they now seek the services of a skilled Accounts Receivable officer. As the role is due to an internal secondment, and depending on internal movements the assignment could be for a month or for much longer.
Skills & experience:
- Fast and accurate, high volume receipting of payments and payment allocations
- Reconciliation of accounts and discrepancy analysis
- Client account management and query resolution
- Debt collection and payment negotiation
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Ad hoc admin and assistance
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entrée Recruitment takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. In addition, we offer above competitive pay rates, Temporary Team Rewards and Temporary Staff Member of the Quarter programs.
If you want to work for a values-based organisation that celebrates passion, respect, accountability, innovation, success and ethical behaviors, please apply today.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be addressed to Samara Dela Roza. Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8834.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's