Administration Officer / Receptionist
|Job Title:||Administration Officer / Receptionist|
|Contact Name:||Briony Trotter|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 14:52|
- Strong customer focus
- Permanent FT role in the CBD
- Opportunity to learn and develop
About the company
This organisation delivers responsive, flexible and effective services to the South Australian community. They offer programs in a range of sectors including disability, family, youth and children, health and well-being, employment, education and training, homelessness and domestic violence.
About the role
Due to an increased workload, the client is looking to expand their dynamic administration team. This position incorporates all aspects of administration in a fast-paced environment and includes managing appointments and schedules, processing payments and finance reconciliation, accurate record management and data entry. With a strong focus on providing exceptional internal and external customer service, you will be a positive self-starter who is able to multitask without compromise to the quality of work.
- Managing high volume and sensitive phone calls and face to face interaction
- Scheduling client appointments across various complex programs
- Processing EFT/cash payments and administering finance reconciliations
- Booking and coordinating registrations for courses
- Collecting and recording data in accordance with relevant processes
- Undertaking all aspects of the administration services role including reception duties
- Assisting with archiving and maintain stock and information folders
Skills & experience
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced administrative position in addition to possessing high-quality customer service skills. Additional qualities required include superior written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, be a problem solver and exude a positive demeanor. Advanced skills in the MS Office suite are essential.
Culture & benefits
Join an organisation with a strong drive around developing a positive working culture who value staff contribution and development. Work alongside a supportive, experienced, professional and friendly team of Administrators.
Applications in Microsoft Word only should be forwarded to Briony Trotter quoting reference number JO-2103-4193
Telephone enquiries are welcome on 8100 8809.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's