- Temporary role commencing January.
- Full time hours.
- CBD location.
About the company:
Entrée Recruitment is an established, independent consultancy specialising in recruiting within the business support, finance and accounts sector. Having just celebrated our 17th anniversary, our SA owned business operates exclusively within the state of South Australia, taking great pride in offering quality service to our candidates and clients.
About the role:
We are seeking to build upon our pool of temporary employees who have dedicated university and higher education employment experience. The responsibility of the role is to support the range of teaching and research functions. The duties will include:
- Provide information and support to key stakeholders on matters relating to the interpretation and application of the University’s academic and research policies and procedures
- Utilise information systems to edit and retrieve data
- Course material maintenance
- Scholarship and award processing
- Report generation and document creation
- Agendas, minute taking and meeting management
- Entry of assessment and report data
- Undertake timetabling
- Collate, audit and upload exam timetable into relevant University systems
Skills & experience:
Prior experience within a tertiary education or university organisation or industries closely aligned to the education sector is essential. Successful applicants will have worked as an Academic Services Officer and have experience in the above listed duties and understand the requirements of both students and staff. High level customer service abilities are a must, along with high level typing skills, Microsoft Office skills (these will be tested) and Sharepoint or similar program knowledge.
Culture & benefits:
Our team at Entrée takes great pride in looking after and supporting our candidates on their journey to find their ideal assignment. Communication with our candidates, clients and within the team is key to our continued success in SA. We have an account management approach with both candidates and clients, resulting in a personalised service that has your best interests in mind.