A remote workshop by Entrée Training & Development.
fear of public speaking (= speaking to a group of people)
According to Psychology Today, approximately 25% of people report experiencing a fear of public speaking. And yet so often in our work and personal lives we are required to present to a group, be it large or small!
Honing the ability to confidently speak in public can help you to share your ideas in the workplace, present solutions to problems and help you grow both personally and professionally. A public presentation might be a speech to 200 people, or it might be a four person boardroom meeting. No matter the size of the audience, enhancing your presentation skills can both ease your nerves and encourage your audience to take note.
Offered as a remote learning experience given our current climate.
Back by popular demand, this proven workshop is an interactive and intimate workshop that will teach you how to:
- Give dynamic and impactful presentations
- Develop a consistent and structured approach when presenting information
- Use scenarios to practice presenting and build an understanding of how others listen
- Focus on planning, structuring and delivering information
The Facilitator: Paolo Cardelli
Entrée Training & Development facilitator Paolo Cardelli has worked internationally as a corporate trainer for over 15 years. Paolo draws upon careers in Banking and Property and is chairman of the National Consumer Council for Kidney Health Australia. Paolo possesses specialist knowledge in coaching public speaking skills.
You will walk away with the following outcomes:
- Improved public speaking skills
- New ways to interact with others
- Skills to deliver information for maximum impact
- The ability to lessen presentation preparation time
- Strategies to keep your audience engaged
- A template to keep information delivery on track
- Performance tools to help manage your nerves