An online workshop by Entrée Training & Development.
The human brain is wired for certainty. Crisis evokes intense negative emotions and reactions. There are consequences and dangers of not addressing these intense emotions effectively for both the self and for others. Unproductive behaviour patterns and ineffective communication can make for added stress, missed opportunities and poor team morale.
An opportunity exists for leaders within our current global climate to redefine their teams' culture by leading with Emotional Intelligence and building commitment and creating a common purpose.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) has been ranked sixth in the World Economic Forum’s list of the top 10 skills that employees will need to possess to thrive in the workplace of the future (2020 & beyond). EQ has been demonstrated to contribute to two thirds of workplace performance, with only one third contributed by technical skills & cognitive ability. It is proven that 90% of top performers have high EQ.
Imagine if you:
- Were aware of what triggers you positively and negatively at work, so you were better prepared to handle your impulses and moods
- Could improve your own emotional state and well-being under stress by holding your ground and acting with absolute poise
- Knew how to manage difficult people without losing your calm or giving into their demands
- Knew exactly what to do with emotions when they come up and didn’t let them adversely affect your responses and reaction to others
- Could foster stronger relationships with the people around you and build a culture of openness and trust that boosts team performance
In this half day workshop, you will:
- Understand what Emotional Intelligence is and how it is critical to workplace and leadership effectiveness
- Cultivate self-awareness (understanding what emotions really are, why they exist and what to do with emotional triggers)
- Improve your interpersonal and leadership skills by learning how to read and respond to other people’s emotions
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries and communicate assertively during difficult conversations
- Learn and asses how leaders with high emotional intelligence are thriving in times of crisis while others are failing.
By leaning into emotional intelligence, you can help yourself and your team navigate our current climate successfully.
Platform: Zoom (You will receive your meeting link prior to the workshop)
Cost: $200 + GST per participant
Maximum participants: 15
This is no webinar. This is an intimate workshop that will provide you with an interactive learning opportunity.
Facilitator: Madhu Jeyakumaran
Madhu has close to 10 years of corporate experience working in large multi-national organisations where she has led people transformation projects in the areas of culture transformation, diversity & inclusion, talent management, and leadership development. Madhu is driven by the vision to help high-potential employees navigate their careers upwards and step up as leaders. She combines her expertise as a certified transformational coach with her experience in developing talent in organisations to instil behavioural change.
Or contact us via email@example.com