A public workshop by Entrée Training & Development.
Stress and burnout are directly linked to increasing pace and intensity of work. The ever-changing workplace environment is a direct reflection of increasing complexity and demands faced by businesses globally. An increasing body of evidence suggests emotional resiliency supported by mindfulness practice offers significant benefits to our working lives. It allows us to deepen into the power of presence and expand our mental capacities beyond our habitual point of view. Mindfulness practice offers greater internal spaciousness, clarity and innovation. It assists us to be centred and grounded, even in a demanding, action-orientated role.
Building emotional resilience at work has proven to decrease employee absenteeism, boost creativity and innovation, team building and leadership development. In this half day workshop, participants will be introduced to an assortment of emotional resilience tools and strategies designed for health and wellbeing in the workplace.
- Learn strategies to help de-clutter a busy mind
- Gain practical tools to boost mental fitness and sustain health & wellbeing
- Discoverhow multi-tasking is a myth and how attention switching will improve performance and depth of experience
- Form a stress management toolkit to build resilience and boost wellbeing
- Learn to manage attention and energy more effectively throughout the day
- Understanding and managing stress effectively and tips for stress reduction at work
- Achieving work life balance and managing distractions during the day
- Moving from a habit-driven perspective to one of attentiveness, clarity and skillful responsiveness
- Integrating wellness tips into your work and personal life
Maximum of 8 participants
Investment: $350 + GST